Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer fun

Summer is almost here. The weather has been warm for the most part with a little rain but pretty nice. Griffin is out of school for the summer and Ryan only has four more school days. Like usual I am excited for vacation but I am also preparing for having all the kids home. It is always a challenge to keep the boys busy enough to keep boredom at bay. When they start to get bored they tend to fight, argue and annoy each other.

Some of our plans for the summer include tenting. Which we tried in our yard and it did not go so well. My boys and I ended up in the house in our own beds. I think tenting in our yard is just too convenient to have our beds right there. Our next camping adventure will have to be at a campground.

We have been having pit fires to roast marshmallows and make smores. We all love to have fires. The rain doesn't even stop us!




Hopefully the weather will be nice enough this summer so we can fish, swim, go for wagon rides, bike rides and walks. Maybe we will do some hiking and kayaking. Which will help me in my quest for weight loss. Speaking of weight loss, after two weeks on Weight Watchers I have lost four and a half pounds! Yay me! Although, I seriously think I have lost it all in my chest. My boobs are the only part of me that is shrinking. Oh well that is better than gaining.


8 comments:

  1. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An antivirus software is meant to protect your computer from all types of virus and other malware and adware.
    But is your antivirus really protecting your system??
    Choose the best antivirus in India for real-time protection and regular scan and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your kids are so cute

    ReplyDelete