Friday, March 26, 2010

5QF

My Little Life

Hop on over to My Little Life to join in on 5 Question Friday.


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Why, yes I did!

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Too many to choose from...hmmm...I guess it would be the time that I had some bad stomach issue and did not make it to the bathroom (I can't believe I just posted that)

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Definitely What Not to Wear! I need a new wardrobe. And I LOVE Stacey and Clinton.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I certainly would! Lets start with liposuction and then tummy tuck and a nose job. Maybe some new boobs or at least put them back where they belong.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Calvin Kline





3 comments: