Sunday, November 16, 2008

Starting the blog



I honestly have no idea what I am doing starting this blog. I just want to journal my days with the hope that someone might stumble upon this blog and enjoy my story and feel like they can relate. I am a wife to a very good guy. Most of the time he is a great husband. We are parents to 3 little boys, Ryan is 6, Griff is almost 4 and Zachy is 7 months. They are wonderful and very exhausting. Our family also includes Cassie. She is our 2 year old Australian cattle dog.
I used to run a daycare in our home but have stopped that to focus on our children and be able to volunteer at their schools. It feels great to be able to do this. For the longest time I was "stuck" at home with the daycare kids. I felt disconnected from adults and longed for some adult interaction. I still have days like that but we are able to get out and do things. The only "downfall" is that I don't get a lot of house work done. I am free to leave the house so I feel like I should be on the go. The kids behave better when we are out, so it really makes for a less stressful day. Until my husband comes home. He is usually not too happy that the laundry isn't done or the dishwasher needs to be emptied. But overall I am a lot happier which leads to the children and my husband being happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment