Sunday, December 28, 2008

The best dog


I just had to share this picture of our dog, Cassie. She is really the best dog we could ever have asked for. Cassie is always watching out for the kids, and is always sweet and gentle with them. She would let me do almost anything to her. I brush her teeth, clip her nails, brush her fur and put silly hats on her head, all without her giving me any complaints. I am really having a problem with some people not liking her. She listens better than most dogs and has wonderful manners. There is only a few people she jumps on, and it is me that she is really under foot all the time. I can't image why some people just can't deal with her. I understand if someone doesn't like dogs, but she really isn't a hard dog to get along with. And if she is such a problem then don't come to my house. As simple as that.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie is awesome! I wish Pili listened as well as Cassie does.

    ReplyDelete