Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tonight I am off to a knitting party. My friends get together ever Thursday night to knit, talk and eat. This is the first time I am going, hopefully I will learn to knit. I have always wanted to, but just haven't found the time to learn. So I am off tonight and hopefully Jenny can teach me. I must be getting old to be excited about knitting. Oh well.

This is the first time I will be leaving the baby with anyone at bed time. I am leaving him with Jonny, but it might has well be a sitter. Jonny has never put the baby to bed. He is 8 months old today. Pretty sad his father hasn't done it yet. I will try to put him down before I leave but that is a little early. I bet I will get a call as soon as I get to Jenny's. Maybe I will have Courtney on back up so I can get out of the house for a little while (without children). Its funny, when I see someone out and about, they don't recognize me unless I have the kids. I can't tell you how many times that has happen. I always hear "I didn't know it was you without a baby on your hip or a child hanging off your arms". I think it is time I go out without any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment