Thursday, July 2, 2009

Leech and things...

It has been so long since my last post. I have had nothing to write about I have a lot to write about, I just can't get it from my brain to my fingers and on to the computer. We have been very busy, there is so much to talk about.

Lets start with our pool. Yes, we have a tacky blue Intex pool. I am not a fan of it being in the yard because it is such an eye sore, but we have to have something for the boys to swim in. They absolutely love it!




My wonderful husband and I worked together on Saturday to get our pool up. We make a pretty good team, I must admit. Although, Jonny did most of the work, I did have a hand in it. And not with just taking pictures. I put some of the pool frame together.




Jonny got in to make sure the floor was wrinkle free. The pool was filling with super cold hose water. I really can't believe how long he stayed in there.




Even though we have our own pool now, we still went to the public pool. Ryan loves to swim in the big pool and go off the diving board. The older boys and I went to Whites (the public pool) while Jonny stayed home with Zachy. We were there for about 1 1/2 hours before the rain came.



On Wednesday my friend Shalene and I took our boys to the Marble Museum. I am not sure if anyone knows but Vermont marble but it is pretty famous. The Museum was very interesting to us adults, but pretty boring for the kids. I would love to go back without children so that I can look and read everything instead of "Keep you hands to yourself" and "Don't touch that" and "Stop running" and "Indoor voices" and all the other phrases and looks that I had to use on the boys. The Museum doesn't not have much (if any) hands on stuff for the kids. With that quick trip under our belt, we headed to a local park for a picnic and wading in the brook.







A then we noticed Ryan had a leech on his foot. I must be becoming a sissy as I get older because I just could not bring myself to pull it off. Luckily for my friend Sharlene, she pulled the little bloodsucker off him.





No comments:

Post a Comment