Friday, July 10, 2009

Mommy Confessions

The Mommy Confessions

It’s time for The Mommy Confessions again. As moms we all have something that we want…no that we NEED to get off our chests so this is the time to do it. Head on over to Life Starring the Kids and Me to unload your confessions.

Ok...Here I go. I must say I have a lot to confession this week. I missed lasts week confessions and I really could of used it I am sure. But because of the lack of sleep lately I can't remember.

For my first confession:
As mentioned above we have not been getting a lot of sleep lately. Zachy is working on four molars and has been miserable. Tylenol and Motrin haven't been helping, the teething tablets help a little, but he cries a lot in the middle of the night. As a last ditch effort I have him Benadryl the other night to try to make him sleep. And it worked!!! So off and on when we need to get some much needed sleep we give Zachy a little Benadryl.

My Second confession:
Instead of sitting with boys at the kitchen table when it is time for breakfast, I make up a couple of bowls...fruit, dried cereal, some cut up pancakes and set in on the table in the living room so that they can eat when they want. The reason...I am way to tired first thing in the morning to sit at the table and fight with them to eat. So now they eat when they want and I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment