Monday, February 16, 2009

Its been a long time

I am so sorry it has been a long time since my last post. We have been very busy. The boys are on school break so we went sledding today at church hill. It was so much fun. I didn't think to grab my camera, but the boys were just flying down the hill, laughing all the way down. I have also been spending a lot of the time knitting. I just love to sit and knit so my hands have been too busy to type. We have been going to church and reading the bible (the children's read and learn bible). The boys went to the church school for the first time this past Sunday. They really had a good time and told me they want to go there again this Sunday. Griffin told me that Ryan cried a little when they first got to the classroom, but then he had a good time. Ryan has always had a hard time with separation. It has gotten a lot better.

Well I am really itching to knit. Hopefully I will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment