Monday, February 23, 2009

Please Pray for Dylan

My sister-in-law Jodi's friend (Becky) had her baby boy yesterday. Dylan was born 6 weeks early and weighs a mere 3lbs 7oz. He is doing great from what I hear, breathing on his own with no oxygen and eating on his own. He will be in the NICU for about 2 weeks if all stays well. That is what I am asking from you...Please pray he continues to do so well, as we all know in the preemie world things can go from great to horrible in a blink of an eye. Please pray that he continues to do well and will be home in his mommy's arms soon.

All I can think of as I pray for Dylan and Becky is the March of Dimes and how much the work they do makes such a difference in premature birth. If it wasn't for the March of Dimes a lot of preemie babies would never have made it home. Thank you to all the people that donate to the March of Dimes and to all the people doing the great research for the March of dimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment