Friday, June 12, 2009

Mommy Confessions

The Mommy Confessions

The Mommy Confessions, where moms get whatever confession they have off their chest. Have a confession? Need to get something off of your chest? Well, go on over to Life Starring the Kids and Me!

My confession: I enjoyed being a mom of one for an hour a little too much! I brought Ryan to Tee ball myself the other day. After Tee Ball we went to the grocery store and home to have a few minutes of peaceful bliss before the rest of the troop came home (working on a post about that, to be posted soon). I really enjoyed being will just Ryan (my oldest) for a little more than an hour. Although towards the end of the hour I realized it was a little boring, but for the first hour I loved only have one! Shame on me.




5 comments:

  1. I think it's great you got that alone time! No reason at all to feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, no reason to feel guilty. I enjoy the rare occasion when I have only one kid to take care of myself. I bet Ryan enjoyed having some one on one time with you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel guilty. One on one time is great, you are lucky to be able to have that. I am sure Ryan loved every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to feel guilty. Its good to spend you & Ryan time every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally enjoy just having one of the girls with me. It means we get some special alone time and I can give them special attention. No need to feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete