Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bad wife (again)

That's right, I have been a bad wife yet again. I did not hear my cell phone ring when Jonny was calling me to have me pick up Ryan. So, he is quite annoyed with me. He had some work to do and could not pick up Ryan, but of course, I was not the wife I should have been and did not hear the phone so he had to stop and go pick up Ryan. In my defense, I did call him back in plenty of time to get Ryan but he had already changed his schedule to do so.
What I don't understand is how a hubby can make his wife feel so inadequate. Yes, husbands make mistakes too, but for some reason when a wife doesn't do what is needed or expected it is this awful mess. Husbands don't seem to think twice about the mistakes they make, but every wife I have spoken to has said the same thing. They feel inadequate when they make their husbands upset or angry. Not sure what this is about. Maybe it is the female guilt thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment