Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well lets get started.

-It was Not Me that had a baby yesterday. Nope it was my sister-in-law Jodi.
-It was Not Me that told my husband (who has had a vasectomy) that my chest just aches at the thought of not having another baby. Especially after seeing our new little nephew.
-It was Not Me that "hogged" all the "time" with Jodi and Ted after the delivery (according to some else that was there). If it was me that was "hogging" them it was because I was the only one with a camera and trying to get the most pictures I could.
-It was not me that spent too much money on Jodi's shower and on knitting supplies and girl scout cookies - oh hell I always never spend too much money.
-It was not me that forgot I am the parent helper at Griffin's preschool this morning and just remembered we have to bring snack and have nothing, so that I will be going to the store on our way to school this morning. I am not that forgetful or careless. I am always prepared.
-It was not me that was moved to tears in church yesterday. The sermon cut a little close to home. I am not that sensitive.

I am sure I have many more to write about but I must go to the store to get snack for 18 preschool kids.
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. great not me monday I can relate to you forgetting you was a school helper. I forget so many things some weeks

    ReplyDelete