Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It feels like Monday...

I am sure the calender says Wednesday, but the way the morning has gone I swear it is Monday. It all started with Zachy getting up at 6:00am. I don't know about you, but we are not morning people. We roll out of bed at 7:00, shower, dress, try to eat and out the door to school at 8:00. So, 6:00am is a little too early for us. Then Zachy would not eat, which makes going to the bus stop a little less fun (he will whine and cry because he is hungry). Ryan decided he would go with Daddy to the bus stop, so I thought "Phew, dodged a potentially rough day". Well I spoke to soon. Jonny called from Griffin's school. It is picture day, we haven't handed in the payment and order form, Griffin isn't wearing anything picture worthy, and his hair is crazy, needing a cut. Oh well for the hair, but then I had to find the order form, find a shirt (clean) and run everything down to school, with fussy Zachy who hasn't eaten and Becca.

Really is it Monday?
We made it all in one piece with a little crying, but we are back. Zachy still hasn't eaten, and Cassie (my dog) is being a little attention hog. At least it is warmer today. The kids will have to play outside (even in the mud) just so I won't lose my mind today.

Checking Mckmamma's blog did not help. I am so sad about Stellan. I just can't believe nothing is working for that poor little guy. I will keep Praying as I have been all night. As I was being to feel helpless and discouraged about little Stellan I can upon this prayer. It was just wanted I need, so I have been repeating this endlessly.
Prayer for Trust in Jesus
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
--- St. Ignatius of Loyola
Please take so time to Pray for Stellan, maybe just pray. Think of the Lord as a friend that will listen to all you have to say. Good, bad, thankful, ungrateful, God will listen. Enjoy this day, it is a Gift from God.



Ryan waiting for the bus with Daddy. I miss doing the school things.

No comments:

Post a Comment