Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mommy Confession

So there is my mommy confession. What’s yours

mommy-confessionsthumb

http://www.lifestarringellieandeve.com

Visit Victoria at life starring Ellie and Eve to join in.


I love this idea. Of course it came the day I did the most terrible mommy thing. I FORGOT MY SON AT SCHOOL!! I know this is just awful. My husband usually picks Ryan up but once in a while he will ask me to do it. Usually not a problem and it really wasn't a problem today. I even had my friend Shar over and I said to Jonny that she could watch the little ones if they were napping. Well time got away from me and the next thing I know, Lynn (Becca's mom who also teaches at Ryan's school) called my cell phone saying she had Ryan and was bringing him home with her. Oh course I was like "What time is it? Oh My God! I forgot Ryan". She just laughed and said the school had been calling the house, but we were outside and did not hear the phone. I can't believe I did that. Boy I feel like the worst Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment