Sunday, April 26, 2009

Product Endorsement

This is my first product endorsement. And no I am not getting paid by the company...I don't get enough traffic on my blog for anyone to pay to be on it. The last few days would have been awful if we did not have this:


The Bissell Proheat 2x is one of the most wonderful carpet cleaners I have ever used. You see, Griffin came down with a stomach bug and after having a big cup of chocolate milk he throw up all over our cream colored carpet. Our Bissell (and my wonderful husband) cleaned the carpet and you would never know it was there. The stain and smell are gone.
This is our 2nd Bissell carpet cleaner. The first one worked great too, but died because of too much use. This is the newest model and it is even better than our old one. Since we had it out and it was such a warm and sunny weekend, Jonny cleaned our living room carpet also. It looks like new.
The Bissell is a must have for a family with small kids or animals. We have 3 boys and 1 dog, but some days we can have as many as 4 dogs (my family brings their dogs to visit). I can't image what we would do without it. We bought our first Bissell because Ryan (our oldest) was a very pukey baby. He would vomit a whole feeding for know reason about 3 to 4 times a week. Trying to get smelly formula stains and breast milk stains out of the carpet was impossible until the Bissell. I would recommend any parents-to-be to have the Bissell Proheat on their baby registry. I don't think it costs more that $200. Which is worth it, considering the cost of new carpet or professional cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment