Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sick kids and odds and ends

First I just wanted to say I am so over this whole Easter thing. But some people just can't let go. Oh well, I will try not to get sucked back in.
We had such a nice day yesterday. The weather was beautiful, went for a little car ride to a sugar house, had dinner with Nancy, Courtney and Mazzy. It was the first cookout of the season.
Today we spent the day outside and I even cleaned out one of the sheds. All the boys had a really good time. Ryan even rode his dirt bike for the first time this year. Griffin is still sick but I think we are on the up swing. He hasn't had a fever for a few days but his throat is still sore. He cries out in the middle of the night because it is so raw. Here is a picture from yesterday:

Such a sick baby boy.

Griffin is feeling much better today. The fresh air has done him wonders. I am now coughing to the point my throat is raw. But mainly because I have a tickle in my throat that won't go away. Now I must go feed the kids. Then I have knitting tonight. I love having the girls over for knitting. We have a little wine, snacks and talk about everything. It really does a girl good to have knit and bitch.

***Stellan will be going to Boston. His SVT is breaking though a lot more and is not being controlled well with the meds. Please keep him in your prayers***


No comments:

Post a Comment