Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School


The boys went back to school today after having 2 weeks off. I always look forward to school vacations, I get excited to have the boys home to do "fun" stuff. But by the end of every vacation I can't wait for them to go back to school. I get sick of the bickering and constant need for me to entertain them. Since they started school it seems they need my one on one attention more than ever. Griffin (the middle child) has always been great about playing on his own. This past vacation it was at me to play trucks, cards, games, or color. Ryan has always been that way but now it was "You played with Griffin its my turn". My God, they even fight over my attention. That is so new, I have never dealt with that so much as I had in these two weeks. Anyway, they are back in school, which means I am back to running around, but my mornings are quiet. As long as Zachy is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment