Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Snow Day??!! Why?

Here we are in another snow day. When we got up this morning it was barely snowing. The weather report calls for a lot of snow, but not until this afternoon. So, why did they call a snow day? Not really sure, but the boys will be going to school into the middle of summer at the rate we are going. Not to mention, I am home with all three boys. I guess I will let them play wii.

I just uploaded some cute pics that I would like to share. I know they are my kids, but God they are cute!!
Here is Zachy scooting across the floor. For some reason he will not crawl. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Must have gotten that one from his Aunt Erin. LOL He is moving faster now. This video is from a few days ago.




And this is Zachy trying to stand at his "Sing-a-long stage" which is the best toy. He just loves it.




Well enough blogging for now. I have a ton of housework to do. Jonny will not be happy if something is not done. Enjoy your snow day, if you are having one.

No comments:

Post a Comment