Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm a winner!!!

I am so excited to win the book "Why?" by Vernon Brewer. C.C. at His Heart, held a contest for the book, and I won! Yayyyyyy. I almost never win anything. Thank you C.C. I can't wait to read it.

Yesterday, I went to my first woman's small group meeting at the Church. It was fun. A bunch of women sitting around drinking coffee, having muffins, talking about a book we are all reading. The book is "Practicing our Faith" by Dorothy Bass. The chapter we read and talked about was Keeping Sabbath. How perfect would it be to really hold Sabbath and have a whole day for rest. I think we are really going to give it a try. Anyway, what a good time I had. I can't wait to go again.

Today I saw my sister Gia. It is always nice to have her come home. She is leaving on a cruise on Monday. Am I jealous? Yes! Happy for her? Thrilled!! We almost peed laughing so hard playing Wii. Seriously, I think we are going to require people to wear depends when playing. Boxing is the best. It works your arms and abs, but also, with us being fat over weight our large asses jiggle when we play. How funny!!! It is really a blast. I can't wait until she gets her Wii and we can play together over the Internet (because she lives in Maine and I live in Vermont). Although, the most funny game to watch us play in the cow racing. Hope everyone can play that sometime.
Until later...
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment