Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a great and wonderful day to be an American!

**Tuesdays post. For some reason I just never hit the post button****

I can't tell you how happy I am to have Pres Bush out of the White House. Obama is what America needs. This is probably the most positive event in the history we are making. Our children's children will be reading about this day in their history classes and I am so happy to have a hand in making it happen. Yes I voted for Obama and I am so happy it worked out the way it did. I don't understand how people can not like him. Just listening to him speak is a breath of fresh air. Now down off my soap box...

Today we spent the day playing on our wii. I can't believe I was allowing the kids to play it so much but it is soooooo fun. I almost wet my pants laughing so hard at myself. I think this is something that needs to be played at the next family dinner. Although, I think we will need to be wearing adult diapers. It is that funny!!
My angel baby is back. He has been so grumpy, but today he was his normal happy self. All his giggles and smiles were back and little to no whining today. I am so happy to have my happy guy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment